St. Cloud Public LibrarySt. Cloud, Minnesota
New 118,00 SF facility incorporating green initiative and product sustainability in the design including:
- Program rooms, computer lab, fully equipped meeting rooms, technology and computer stations
- Redevelopment of an existing brown field site
- Waste management and construction debris recycling
- Bike racks
- Storm water detention cells installed under surface paving
- Bio-retention island for site surface water runoff
- Green roof
- Recycled building products incorporated into design, mechanical systems, electrical and light systems
ELEMENTS OF WORK PERFORMED BY OUR FIRM:
Project management, administrative and on-site management, concrete work, rough carpentry, finish carpentry.
Print this Case Study
Or Contact us for more information.